( PRODUCT CODE #35050 )
Lesaffre has many varieties of instant yeast available. Each is designed for specific baking applications.
SAF-Instant® Yeast Blue Label is a granular free-flowing yeast for use in doughs with sugar levels of up to 50% (flour) and with short-time fermentation processes. If you are currently adding sufficient oxidation, Blue Label is recommended.
1. Provides uniform fermentation throughout your
2. Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency,
and minimal activity loss until opened.
3. Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures.
4. Improves machinability.
5. Free-flowing properties make it as easy to scale and
meter as other dry ingredients.
6. Unopened, SAF-Instant® Yeast packages need
7. Warmer dough temperatures are preferred while
using SAF-Instant® Yeast; this decreases the need to
cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation.
8. Can reduce mixing time 10% to 30%, compared to
SAF-Instant® Yeast Blue Label is recommended in the following baked goods:
• English Muffins
• Bread Crumbs
• Hearth Breads
• Bread Sticks
• Pita Breads
• Pizza Crust
SAF-Instant® Yeast Blue Label is Kosher certified.
SAF-Instant® Yeast Blue Label is available in a 50 lb. foil vacuum package in a corrugated cardboard carton. Product number 35050.
An increase of 3º to 5º F. over normal dough temperatures may be required to achieve desired fermentation level.
Store unopened packages at room temperature in a dry location. Recommended shelf life for unopened packages is two years.
Lesaffre gives you the broadest line of dry yeast and dough conditioners in the baking industry and backs it with an experienced technical staff. Our Bakers Hotline (414)-615-4094 is available for your questions.