SAF-Instant Premium & SAF-Instant Purple
( PRODUCT CODE #15930, 31190 )
Lesaffre has many varieties of instant yeast available. Each is designed for specific baking applications with the ability to rapidly rehydrate when added to the dough.
SAF-Instant® Premium is a granular free-flowing yeast for use in doughs with sugar levels of up to 12% (Baker's Percent).
1. Can reduce proofing times from 15% to 30%, and is recommended for no time doughs and high speed processes.
2. Can provide finished products with significantly larger volumes and has a much better oven spring.
3. Allows you to reduce your dry yeast usage as much as 30% in most formulations.
4. SAF-Instant® Premium performs up to 30% better than standard dry yeast in colder doughs.
5. SAF-Instant® Premium performs better than standard dry yeast in formulas containing low amounts of preservatives, allowing you to use it in a wider range of formulas.
6. Uniform fermentation throughout your baking system.
7. Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency, and minimal activity loss until opened. Available in a 50 lb. bulk vacuum pack under the label SAF-Instant® Purple
8. Improves machinability.
9. Free-flowing properties make it easy to scale and meter as other dry ingredients.
10. Unopened, SAF-Instant® Premium yeast packages need no refrigeration.
11. Can reduce mixing time 10% to 30% compared to compressed yeast.
SAF-Instant® Premium is recommended for the following baked goods:
• English Muffins
• Flat Breads
• Hearth Breads
• Pan Breads
• Pizza Crust
SAF-Instant® Premium is certified Kosher Parve.
SAF-Instant® Premium is available in a variety of package sizes to fit your baking needs:
• 20 - 1 lb. vacuum-packed Code 15930
• 1 - 50 lb. vacuum-packed Code 31190
Store unopened packages at room temperature in a dry location. Recommended shelf life for unopened packages is two years from date of manufacture.
Lesaffre gives you the broadest line of dry yeast in the baking industry and backs it with an experienced technical staff. Our Baker's Hotline (414) 615-4094 is available for your questions.
Samples can be ordered by: