( PRODUCT CODE #15909, 31105, 31150 )
Lesaffre has many varieties of instant yeast available. Each is designed for specific baking applications with the ability to rapidly rehydrate when added to the dough.
SAF-Instant® Yeast Red Label is a granular free-flowing yeast for use in doughs with sugar levels of up to 12% (flour). Red Label is best for short-time fermentation processes.
1. Provides uniform fermentation throughout
your baking system.
2. Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency,
and minimal activity loss until opened.
3. Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures.
4. Improves machinability.
5. Free-flowing properties make it as easy to scale
and meter as other dry ingredients.
6. Unopened, SAF-Instant® Yeast packages need
7. Warmer dough temperatures are preferred while
using SAF-Instant® Yeast; this decreases the need to
cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation.
8. Can reduce mixing time 10% to 30%, compared to
SAF-Instant® Yeast Red Label is recommended for the following baked goods:
• English Muffins
• Flat Breads
• Hearth Breads
• Pan Breads
• Pizza Crust
SAF-Instant® Yeast Red Label is certified Kosher Parve.
SAF-Instant® Yeast Red Label is available in a variety of package sizes to fit your baking needs:
• 20 - 1 lb. vacuum-packed Code 15909
• 1 - 50 lb. vacuum-packed Code 31150
• 1 - 10 kg vacuum-packed Code 31105
An increase of 3º to 5ºF. over normal dough temperatures may be required to achieve desired fermentation level.
Store unopened packages at room temperature in a dry location. Recommended shelf life for unopened packages is two years from date of manufacture.
Lesaffre gives you the broadest line of dry yeast and dough conditioners in the baking industry and backs it with an experienced technical staff. Our Bakers Hotline (414) 615-4094 is available for your questions.